Saturday, May 5, 2012

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

My Sister, Jennifer {The Wescott's Family Blog}, has an amazing blog about food recipes and living her life with her husband and two boys.  Jennifer and I are share a huge love for Celebrities, so each month we both looked forward to the celebrity in USweekly magazine "25 things you don't know" about them spread. Jennifer had the idea to do it on her blog, and suggest I do if for myself only in my party life. I loved the idea, so here it is.  Below are 25 things you may or may not know about me in my party life. I hope to give you an inside view into my party world. I think it's important for all my readers to know more about me and my blog that you read continuously. {Thank you- love all you for that.} As you know party planning is a passion for me and only wish I could entertain it 24/7.  I will tag 5 party planners out there in hopes they will continue the fun and give us an inside look into their party planning world. I hope you enjoy it and learn a little more about me.
Laura- Live Smile Celebrate
1. I love cupcakes... not a fan of cake.
2. When planning a party, most ideas come to me last minute as I start creating.
3. I have chicken scratch pieces of paper everywhere with ideas I have.
4. I don't like parties for myself, only throwing them for others.
5. I think every party should have a favor for guests.
6. I love a challenge.
7. I dream of having my own party shop someday.
8. I realized my passion about 3 years ago.
9. I love to go above and beyond for friends and family.
10. After each party, I learn what mistakes I will fix for the next party.
11. I do mostly everything myself or I don't feel like it's done right.
12. I love photography, would love to learn more on photographing my parties.
13. I'm addicted to pinterest. {pinterest.com/lscparties}
14. I look up to a lot of the big party blogs out there.
15. I love any reason to throw a party.
16. I'm good at baking cakes.
17. I turned my computer room into a party room. I keep everything from each party. {It's a mess}
18. I wish I had more time to blog, but I have a full time job in corporate America.
19. I love seeing a kids face when they see their party. Makes it all worthwhile.
20. Hours of work go into a party beforehand.
21. I need to learn the business side of my passion. Not just the creative side.
22. My family/friends are my biggest fans. I cherish them.
23. The employees at Office Max know me by name because I'm there printing all the time.
24. I have photoshop and know nothing about it.
25. My kids think I'm the coolest with the ideas I sometimes have. {It melts me.}


I'm tagging:
Nancy- A to Z Celebrations
Jillian- Catch My Party
Courtney- Pizzazzerie
Stephanie- Couture Parties
Lindi-  Love The Day


Once completed on your blog, tag 5 others to do the same. 


I hope you enjoyed!


-Laura

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great idea.I was long thinking about my ABOUT page and here I have a great idea to turn to even if no one's gonna tag me.
    Have been thinking of my 25 list

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the idea!! You should do it!

      Delete
  2. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.


    celebritypartyplanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally posted my list tonight!!! Sorry for taking so long, but thank you for the invite! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete