Friday, January 4, 2013

Winter Wonderland Baby Shower

Helllloooo everyone! I've been very MIA lately as you can see. The Holidays were so busy and fun and I'm just now getting to blog about this oh so pretty baby shower I styled at the beginning of December. 
I was contacted to style and baby shower and we worked together and decided on a Baby Wonderland shower. Living the Boston area it was the perfect theme for this time of year. I loved how it turned out. 
Not knowing the sex of the baby, I went with silver, white, blue & pink. The colors really complimented each other well. I loved the soft look of them together. 
For the table I used cupcakes, cotton candy, chocolate dipped marshmallows, strawberry whoppers, peppermint marshmallows, Hershey kisses,  and chocolate covered oreos. I also had pink lemonade filled in glass jars and strung a pacifier around it. 
Also used at the party was a guess the gender tree. I created cards for each guest to guess the gender of the baby to be. They were each hung on a white Christmas tree.  Super cute! 

















You can purchase the printable set in my shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is absolutely beautiful. That is one lucky mom. Jennifer www.SewHappyBaby.com

    ReplyDelete